1 Posts

Pig Pile» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Not just for kids, if it's really late rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Hancock
United States
flag msg tools
After a brain-burning game of Agricola, our friends and I had a little time left. I pulled out Pig Pile as a suggestion they buy it to play with their kids. So the four of us played a game to show them how it works.

Not that I was trying, but I got some of the rules wrong, and of course, my sweet wife, accused me of "Cheating at a Kid's Game!!" It was all in good fun. From then on, every mistake by anybody was followed up by "Cheating at a Kid's Game".

The rule was that you can't play any down cards while the draw pile remains. I see the Author Richard Borg of C&C Ancients fame did clarify this with a new version of the rules. It was pretty clear to my wife regardless.

We actually had a lot of laughs playing this. The pigs are fun to pile up and play with. No deep strategies. I think it helps to have been tired.

This IS a really fast and fun games with kids.

Don Hancock

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.