Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've supported BGG this year too but I still haven't received my "Patron 09" Badge.

Has anybody the same issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Great Barford, Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
This site needs a forum where we can put the faux offended so we can ignore them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope.

Thats very odd, mine appeared straight away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jose633 wrote:
I've supported BGG this year too but I still haven't received my "Patron 09" Badge.

Did you pay with an Paypal e-check?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one for myself and one for my GF and they both appeared immediately. odd....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading your post I decided to go ahead and purchase my '09 badge. It took less than 30 seconds for my badge to appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Robins
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the opposite experience. BGG was so efficient that I got a Patron 09 badge before the new year began in my time zone. I was intending to get the 08 badge at the last minute, but it showed up within 10 minutes as an 09 badge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
jose633 wrote:

Did you pay with an Paypal e-check?

I paid via Paypal as usual..., but no e-ckecks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WillT wrote:
After reading your post I decided to go ahead and purchase my '09 badge. It took less than 30 seconds for my badge to appear.

Then, I don't know what happened with mine.

BGG admins can check my account if they want. They'll see the Geekgold produced by the payment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heckle Jekyll
United States
Knox
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jose633 wrote:
WillT wrote:

BGG admins can check my account if they want. They'll see the Geekgold produced by the payment...

It looks like you received 15 GG on December 11, 2008. The system won't allow 09 Geek Badges for support given in 08.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
idiot crow wrote:
jose633 wrote:
WillT wrote:

It looks like you received 15 GG on December 11, 2008. The system won't allow 09 Geek Badges for support given in 08.

But it was paid on the BGG Christmas Support Campaign, as usual. I think the payment was made the same way last years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jose633 wrote:
But it was paid on the BGG Christmas Support Campaign, as usual. I think the payment was made the same way last years.

If you look at your geekgold history, you'll notice that that payment was made 2008-01-02. At least that's when your payment arrived at BGG; could be that you initiated the transfer in the last days of 2007, and paypal didn't tranfer the money immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Rodriguez Mena
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
jose633 wrote:

If you look at your geekgold history, you'll notice that that payment was made 2008-01-02. At least that's when your payment arrived at BGG; could be that you initiated the transfer in the last days of 2007, and paypal didn't tranfer the money immediately.

My fault then... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Royal
United States
Fernandina Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I read an earlier post on almost this same issue, BGG (Aldie) fixed it.
Try contacting an Admin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.