Subject: missing dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Miller
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened up my new copy of Kingsburg, and there seems to be a production problem. There are no blue dice! There is the blue building tokens and a 5th building sheet, though. This doesn't really bother me, as I almost never play 5-person games, but I would expect better from a huge publisher such as FF

I'm wondering, did anybody else have missing dice? Also, what would be FF's contact info? :goo:

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Didn't have that problem. Though I am replacing my Yellow Dice / White Pips with ones that have black pips.

FFG CustServ is great and can be contacted at this page:
http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_contacto.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Crowson
United States
Eyota
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had 6 green dice and no black dice.
I sent a note to FFG customer service (from their web site) and Thadd sent them out within a couple days.
I was really impressed considering they were just getting back to work from Holiday break.

As a bonus, in the packet with the black dice was a yellow space ship that looks like it came from Cosmic Encounter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not here. Mine came fully intact.

Of course, now I have anthoer problem. I set aside the yellow dice to draw black pips in them, but misplaced them! Now i'll have to go through all of my board games, as I suspect I stuffed them in another board game so it woudl be convenient to bring into my house cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Taylor
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine had no blue dice, and no yellow wooden disc tokens. And I didn't get extra of any colors either.

FFG had my missing pieces out to me within a couple of weeks of contacting them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Theys
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing this last weekend, I stopped at my FLGS to see if he had it as one of his sale items. Well he had a copy that a regular customer had purchased & returned because the cards were missing. So I snatched it up for $10 (it wasn't punched or anything) and emailed FFG this morning. I'll post back when I receive the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Marchi
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cadtel wrote:
There are no blue dice! There is the blue building tokens and a 5th building sheet

I too, had no blue dice. Nothing an email to FFG CustServ can't correct.

Got my dice in a couple of days. Nice service FFG!! Keep it up.

Kyralia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Not here. Mine came fully intact.

Of course, now I have anthoer problem. I set aside the yellow dice to draw black pips in them, but misplaced them! Now i'll have to go through all of my board games, as I suspect I stuffed them in another board game so it woudl be convenient to bring into my house cry

UPDATE... Found them a long while back. They were inside a plastic bag I brought in. Glad I didn't accidentally through that bag away along with the dice wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cadtel wrote:
I just opened up my new copy of Kingsburg, and there seems to be a production problem. There are no blue dice! There is the blue building tokens and a 5th building sheet, though. This doesn't really bother me, as I almost never play 5-person games, but I would expect better from a huge publisher such as FF

I'm wondering, did anybody else have missing dice? Also, what would be FF's contact info? goo

Thanks in advance

I just opened my copy of Kingsburg yesterday, and had the exact same problem - blue discs, but no blue dice. All other pieces were present.

Odd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Just
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
That time when I was on The Dice Tower with Tom and Sam at Origins 2016 : )
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: missing dice in 2014
I just purchased Kingsburg in January 2014 and my copy was missing one green die. So it seems that there are still copies out there, years later that have a production problem (or maybe this is a copy still around from back then).

Anyways, I've contacted Coolstuffinc.com whom I purchased it from and Fantasy Flight, so we'll see what they have to say. Just wanted anyone in 2014 new to purchasing Kingsburg to count your contents to see if anything is missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Just
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
That time when I was on The Dice Tower with Tom and Sam at Origins 2016 : )
mbmbmbmbmb
As a follow up, Fantasy Flight did a great job responding to my request and promptly sent me a green die. Impressed with their service and responsiveness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.