BANG!» Forums » General

Subject: 4th edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Bernatchez
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi there
Does anyone know when will the 4th edition come out?
Thanks for answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BANG! The Bullet! was released in late 2007. That's a 'one with everything' edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was supposed to come out early this year, possibly this month, but I think I remember someone saying it was being pushed back to some time later.

Edit:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/370396

It is mentioned at the end of this post that Bang may take as long as March/April to get printed in the States (and I would imagine something similar for Canada as well). This is of course speculation, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bernatchez
Canada
flag msg tools
thanks for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
BANG! The Bullet! was released in late 2007. That's a 'one with everything' edition.

...and it's been sold out for a very long time now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ras2124 wrote:
I think it was supposed to come out early this year, possibly this month, but I think I remember someone saying it was being pushed back to some time later.

Edit:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/370396

It is mentioned at the end of this post that Bang may take as long as March/April to get printed in the States (and I would imagine something similar for Canada as well). This is of course speculation, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

it is out now. I just picked it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Muskegon
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As in the other thread they say only a small number of copies were printed. For those unlucky enough not to get copies like myself they will be printed later. Coolstuffinc lists the next date for availablility as April 2009 and of course state "Date subject to change".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Palmer
United States
Milan
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, its out. My local game store only got one copy and I bought it the day they placed it on the shelf. They had no idea when they could get more copies in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw on Thoughthammer that the 4th edition will come with player boards and some other things that the bullet did not come with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent White
United States
Chestnut Hill
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Manslayer wrote:
Hi there
Does anyone know when will the 4th edition come out?
Thanks for answers

There is a copy of the 4th edition in stock at boardgamerevolution.com at the time of my reply, best hurry!!!
good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mullender
United Kingdom
Newbury
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a word of warning for anyone reading this thread, read the other threads here and also on the Bang the Bullet forum as there's lot of confusion over 4th edition and Bang the Bullet.

From what I've read.....

Bang the Bullet was released in 07 at Essen, this had the 3rd Edition bits in it (and all the extensions)
There's a reprint due (anytime now, but its been delayed at least once so don't hold your breath) for Bang the Bullet which includes the 4th edition cards but not the boards as they don't fit inside the bullet.

So.... basically don't assume you're getting the 4th edition if you buy Bang the Bullet, it could be the original 2007 3rd edition release or could be the newer version which still doesn't include the boards (although from looking at the description of the boards I don't think this will stop you playing it).

Now, half the reason for posting the above is to double-check my reading as I'm sure someone will be along momentarily if I've got it wrong :)

Editted to add comment about what the "boards" are
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Atkins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know when the 4th edition will be available in the UK?

I played Bang! for the first time last week and really want to get my hands on a copy. I can't find anywhere with it in stock in the UK.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mullender
United Kingdom
Newbury
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt,

If you find a source can you drop me a line pls, I'm interested in a Uk source as well but haven't found one yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Young
United Kingdom
Feltham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
badge
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
mbmbmbmbmb
fatbloke wrote:
Matt,

If you find a source can you drop me a line pls, I'm interested in a Uk source as well but haven't found one yet.

Bang 4th Edition has just been released by Esdevium..
http://www.esdeviumgames.com/newreleasesheets/March31st2009w...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
£20.00....ouch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mullender
United Kingdom
Newbury
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
£18 at Heron Games..

http://www.fwtwr.com/store/bang.asp?xCat=Latest&xRef=bang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.