United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been shopping from www.miniaturemarket.com for a couple years now for collecible miniature games. Their prices are competitive for both singles and sealed product, they buy minis, and they offer free shipping at only $75.

They are now starting to sell boardgames. Their markdowns may not be as much as others. But they are keeping their $75 threshhold for free shipping, which may make purchases for those with smaller budgets more accessible.

I've always been pleased with their prices and service. They promptly respond to email inquiries. And they've even been able to work with me with larger purchases to fulfill special instructions.

Give them a shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tietz
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their games seemed to be priced right about the online average, so with the low free shipping threshold, that's a great deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Some fair prices. Worth comparing when shopping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Morris
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking at picking up some minis from them, and I was wondering if anyone has had any recent buying experiences. Is this someone I want to deal with, or am I getting into trouble?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Maksimik
United States
Liberty
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered stuff from them and also have visited the store several times. They have been very prompt with orders and were very helpful and friendly when I've been to the store. I live in Kansas City so we occasionally have short family vacations to St. Louis. Whenever we go there my son always has me stop by there to get some Star Wars guys or some 40K stuff. They always have good prices on there stuff and the store is very clean and organized.
I would recommend them for any purchases you need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Baldwin Place
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Android wrote:
I am looking at picking up some minis from them, and I was wondering if anyone has had any recent buying experiences. Is this someone I want to deal with, or am I getting into trouble?

Thanks!

Purchased from them many times. They are a good outfit. If you subscribe to their mailing list they also have regular discount coupons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Easton
United States
Casey
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nearby, free shipping on $75 orders, I may have to check these guys out. Prices seem competitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.