Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Augusto Moreira
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I already try play this scenario 2 times before, but dont can pass the Dinant area for incredible bad dice.
This time i has a better run, but no victory yet.

My first turn i move the 25th Pz ena 78Th ARt for Dinant and engage the allied forces in area..keeping my infantry stopped.
The Allied battle plans was Ambush and explot
The axis battle plans was exploit, AT Guns and Press
Result axis hit allied 5 times and take 1 hit..forces allieds destroyed and 25 pz exploit in Brussels. Tha battle has the allieds playing Salvage and axis playing Press, AT Guns and Disrupt. Same with the press i dont can hit nothing and yet take 1 hit, retreating my Pz div for Dinant.
In ressuply i buy the 31St Pz Div.
In the allied turn aliied move forces for Dinant. Battle result in 1 hit in the axis and 2 hit in the allied armies.
In Your supply phase allied receive 4 supplies and 2 forces (Paris and Caen)

TURN 2

axis repair 25th PZ and move 25 and 31 Pz for Brussels. Axis Infantry move in Dinant. Tha battle of Brussels allied play AT Gun and Deploy (4Th Franch Div), axis play Exploit, AT Guns and Press. The battle result in aliied taking 4 hits and axis 1 hit. 31st PZ Division exploit in Calais.
Tha allied refit your forces e engage axis forces in Dinant. Allied plan is Air raid and axis plan AT Gun and Dig. Result each side take 1 hit and axis remove your dig.

Turn 3

31st pz advance in Le Havre. 25 Pz, 6th e 7th sch. move for Cambrai.
The Battle of Le Havre result in both forces destroyed...the germans dont can try the capture of Caen.
The battle of cambrai has the axis playing Intel (removing dthe allied disrupt), Overrum and Press. The allieds play ART, Disrupt and press. Tha battle result in axis takinh 1 hit and allieds taking 5 hits and all allied forces in area die. In the supply phase the axis take other hit.
In Your turn the allieds move forces in cambrai...the battle result in allied hitting the axis 2 times without take any hit. It destroy other german unit and in this moment i dont can see any possibility of a axis victory and abandom the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.