Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: error-tofix [+] [View All]
Jamieson Cobleigh
United States
Ashland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 11, the rules say "Cards showing a Hammer or Fisherman symbol give bonuses to the owner of the Clay Mound, the Colliery, the Fishery, and the Town Square".

Is this really true, or do the bonuses apply to everyone who uses one of these buildings? For example, if I have buildings with 2 Hammers and I enter the Clay Mound, but I do not own the Clay Mound, do I get 3 Clay or 5 Clay?

Based on my reading of the rest of rules, I would say 5 Clay and that there is a typo on page 11. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it should say "user", not owner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
jcobleigh wrote:
On page 11, the rules say "Cards showing a Hammer or Fisherman symbol give bonuses to the owner of the Clay Mound, the Colliery, the Fishery, and the Town Square".

Is this really true, or do the bonuses apply to everyone who uses one of these buildings? For example, if I have buildings with 2 Hammers and I enter the Clay Mound, but I do not own the Clay Mound, do I get 3 Clay or 5 Clay?

Based on my reading of the rest of rules, I would say 5 Clay and that there is a typo on page 11. Is this correct?

Correct, the owner of said symboled buildings gets the bonus if using clay mound, colliery etc.

It should probably read like

"Cards showing a Hammer or Fisherman symbol give bonuses to their owner, whenever they go to the Clay Mound, the Colliery, the Fishery, or the Town Square."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the building with the hammer of fisherman is a town or another players building you will get 3 clay Only if you own the buildings with the hammers and fisherman you get the bonus .

What matter is the owner of hammer or fisherman not the owner of clay mound

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.