Subject: A quicky! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So we have about 15 minutes to kill and i had just set up a new small board the night before. TImmy said 120 point battle, I went for it, he asked for no range, I agreed but knew it would make the game a little longer. Timmy picks Krug - uugggg, so I go for 3 sets of Vipers to see how my suicide bombers can do. My idea is to send one at a time on him and never let him get at 2 of them unless I leave one as bait to try and get him by height? Not sure if I can pull that one off.

He wins Int. which is great for me and he marches forward. It is a small board and one of my guys can encounter krug and I spread 2 guys out on the flanks, knowing I also need to make sure I get my snakes spread out before he is in the middle of them. 1st snake misses and Krug takes kills him. Timmy said he thought of disengaging to get at my home base, but since I missed he figured why worry and start smashing. So I move 2 more snakes out of the home base and one of the others up on Krug, the back side of him and this time my snake scores 2 on Krug and he is just getting angry. The way the board was if he disengaged he could get to one other guy and the following round make it to my home base to attack 2 guys so he did that, I missed the disengage and another snake was nothing but a blood spot. I send another guy at him and and split the home base crew up some more. I only roll one skull but Krug wiffs and is at 3 wounds. Next round I win int. and Krug does not get the chance to get at 2 snakes, having 7 movement is key to this battle. I score another hit and Krug is down to 4 wounds, or his half life. he makes short work of the pesky snake but a lot more are waiting on the sides. I have one that could not get at krug in 1 turn, but a lot surrounding him. I get in there with another 1 and do 2 pts of damage, Krug is feeling it, he kills his 5th snake but is down to 2 life with 4 more snakes to kill. I get up on him with one & wiff, so he kills another snake. Next round Krug gets int. and kills his 7th snake - my next snake wiffs again and goes under, my last snake need to do 2 points or it is all over I tell you - 3 skulls, looking good, Krug rolls 2 shields and takes his 7th wound but is still plenty healthy to smash one more snake. It was fun and I really thought I had it there for a while. It was about 10 minutes and we had a blast

Scape On'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like great, intense, fast FUN!
I´m pretty sure I´ve never played a game of Heroscape that was over that fast, except that one time when the GF and I played an official Volcarren scenario that was over in 2 minutes... She dropped in the Airborne Elite and grabbed the victory glyph in turn one... Not much fun in that I tell you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
120 pts. is a prety darn little army, we are talking one guy for TImmy here. Better then nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.