Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
As the titles says. Ohio area Walmarts, specifically those in Northeast Ohio, are no longer carrying any Plano products. Anyone know of any other Big Box stores that carry Plano products?

What I am looking for is the 1374 tackle box and would prefer not to order it online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought them at Meijer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondior wrote:
As the titles says. Ohio area Walmarts, specifically those in Northeast Ohio, are no longer carrying any Plano products. Anyone know of any other Big Box stores that carry Plano products?

What I am looking for is the 1374 tackle box and would prefer not to order it online.

It's 1.5 hours south of you, but there's a Cabela's in Wheeling, WV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondior wrote:

Target
Dick's Sporting Goods
Bass Pro Shops

Look into places that sell fishing gear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pranno
United States
Chardon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondior wrote:

When did this take effect? I was in the Walmart in Chardon just last Saturday looking for 9mm ammunition, and there were still some Plano boxes by the fishing gear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
mcpranno wrote:
When did this take effect? I was in the Walmart in Chardon just last Saturday looking for 9mm ammunition, and there were still some Plano boxes by the fishing gear.

I was there last week and they had them but was in a hurry and did not pick them up. Today they were reorganizing. I was told by the sporting goods manager that this took effect on Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.