West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All Things Fun! Used Game Auction

February 22, 2009
Doors open at 11:00am
Auction begins at Noon

Turn those old games gathering dust into new games at the All Things Fun! Used Game Auction! Bring your used games down to All Things Fun! from 1/15-2/15. We'll assign you a lot number and sell your unwanted game at our auction on Sunday, 2/22. (Sorry we can not accept any items for the auction after 2/15.) You can earn some store credit for your used games to buy the new games you really want!

During the next several weeks we'll keep an updated list of all the auction lots so you can make plans on what you'd like to try to win!
(The Auction Lot List will be available at: http://allthingsfun.net/bbs/index.php?board=39.0)

Clear your schedule for Sunday, February 22! And make plans to get here early on Auction Day! The doors will open at 11:00am and the auction will begin at Noon sharp! This is a rare opportunity to get some great deals on some really fun games. (Or just to try something new!)

And then have fun! Get in on the bidding action and win some cool games at great prices! You'll pay the store for your auction victories. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.

The Tuesday after the auction (2/24) you can pick-up your credits at the store and put them toward some NEW games at All Things Fun!

How it works:

+ Bring down your used Board & Card Games to the store anytime from Thursday, 1/15 through Sunday, 2/15. (Sorry, we can not accept any items AFTER 2/15.)

+ This is a $1.00 MINIMUM BID AUCTION. (We don't suggest you bring your first printing of Monopoly as you might be disappointed if it only sells for $1.00)

+ The first $1.00 (one dollar) of each auction goes to All Things Fun! to help defray the costs of the event. (If your used game sells for $5.00 ATF will keep $1.00 and you will be issued a credit for $4.00.)

+ ALL ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETE & IN LIGHTLY USED CONDITION. If an item is badly damaged or missing parts we can not accept it for auction. Sorry, we can not accept collectible card games, role-playing games, or other non-game items.

+We can only accept 2 copies of any single title into the auction. After that we can no longer accept submissions of that title in the auction. You can keep track of submitted titles on our website.

+ Once an item is submitted in the auction the listing is final. (Once you present an item for auction you may not take it back.)

+ Auction Lot Listings will be posted on the forums at www.allthingsfun.net beginning 1/19 and will be updated daily as new lots arrive at the store and are processed. Please note there may be a delay from when you drop off your items and they are listed online.

+ There is a limited number of Auction Lots available. A countdown of the number of available auction lots will be posted on our website. Once we meet the number of reserved auction lots we can not accept any further lots. Please note this may occur before the official cut-off of 2/15/09. If you are unsure if we are still accepting game lots please call the store before you bring your games.

+ Lots are filled on a first come, first served basis and can not be reserved.

+During the event all auction victories will be paid directly to the store via Cash or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.)

+ Store Credit will be issued the following Tuesday (2/24) after the event to those that submitted the lots.

+ The amount of store credit issued will be the amount paid at auction minus $1.00.

+ Sorry, You may not use credit earned during the auction to pay for your purchases at the auction.

+ Selling directly between customers is NOT permitted at the store at any time.

+ All lots will be sold and no lots will be returned after the auction.

Start digging those game treasures out of your closets and get them down to All Things Fun! starting January 15, 2009! And make sure you are here for the event of the Winter as Ed hosts our 2nd ATF Game Auction!

Please visit our website: www.allthingsfun.net, call or e-mail for more details!

Hope to see everyone on Sunday, February 22!

-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
Toys, Games, Comics & Adventure
185 C Route 73 North
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B.
United States
Southern
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a fun time in the previous outing. Highly recommended!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Favocci
United States
Cherry Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of how much the items went for? I might be interested in putting up a few items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Evans
United States
West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, I'm sorry at this point the auction note's from last year's event are gone. This time I'll keep a list so we can build on it going forward.

Oh and we've started to post auction lots on our forums. If you want to bring down items you should hurry. We are going to cutoff at 150 items or 2/15, whichever arrives first!

Link to Auction Lots so far:
http://allthingsfun.net/bbs/index.php?PHPSESSID=d559d7604c2b...

Thanks!
-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
185 C Route 73 North
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Evans
United States
West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All_Things_Fun wrote:
No, I'm sorry at this point the auction note's from last year's event are gone. This time I'll keep a list so we can build on it going forward.

Oh and we've started to post auction lots on our forums. If you want to bring down items you should hurry. We are going to cutoff at 150 items or 2/15, whichever arrives first!

Link to Auction Lots so far:
http://allthingsfun.net/bbs/index.php?PHPSESSID=d559d7604c2b...

Thanks!
-Ed

We are getting down to the end. This weekend (2/15) is the last day we can accept games for the auction!

Be sure to check out the list. We are still updating but we've got some great titles including Agicola, Tide of Iron, Supremacy & a whole lot more. So be sure to make time for this very cool event!

Hope to see everyone on Sunday 2/22

-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
185 C Route 73 North
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Evans
United States
West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We've just updated the website with a complete list of games coming up for Auction this Sunday, 2/22 @ Noon.

We've got some great stuff including...

+ Tannhauser with the Wolf character expansion (both are unpunched!)
+ World of Warcraft Board Game (the big one!)
+ A bunch of 3M bookshelf games
+ Clue Master Detective
+ Caylus
+ Power Grid
+ Masterpiece

And a whole lot more. You can check out the whole list online at:
http://allthingsfun.net/bbs/index.php?topic=2337.0

Thanks & I hope to see you all on Sunday, 2/28 @ Noon.

-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
185 C Route 73 North
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Absecon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"Shijuro" in Awatum (Serpent's Tongue)
badge
"A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation." LP Jacks
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry I missed it, I was assembling a stack to sell (and I'm always looking to buy).

I hope it went well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Evans
United States
West Berlin
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi!

It did go really well. The changes we made helped things move much faster.

Looks like we'll do this again late August. So keep your games handy!

Hope to see you then. (If not before for a visit!)

Thanks!
-Ed

Ed Evans
All Things Fun!
185 C Route 73 N
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)719-1414
www.allthingsfun.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.