Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I envision a Power Grid style game that starts with a basic map (United States) and could have expansions for different countries. China, Russia, Brazil, Israel, India, South Africa, France, North Korea, each will face different challenges from the zombie outbreak. It could play as a true wargame, or as an area movement game. It could potentially be team vs. one, solitaire, or a coop game.

Zombies are the new black, so why not make a game that simulates the zombie war on a strategic level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agreed. Do it. I'll buy it. GO! They are, however, making into a movie...that'll be interesting to see how they do it.

And the game should come with a free copy of The Zombie Outbreak Survival Guide by the same author.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher KrackerJack
United States
Portsmouth
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Agreed. You would lose a lot of the personal vignettes, but the overall outbreak, containment, and reconquest would make a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byl Kravetz
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
make it and i'll be your best friend. i don't have the time or ability to make this dream come true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.