Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really, because you're not going to mix the Russians with the British and US.

I wouldn't get more than one starter until later, anyway, if at all. You're better off getting a couple of boosters instead to start builidng up the variety of your forces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. I suppose you're only expected to use 1v1 with the tanks, the Russian, British or American against the German. Russians and Germans weren't on the same side. Although they did both reuse captured enemy vehicles they were repainted and had overly large national insignia on them. The Russians also used lend lease American and US vehicles. But at the end of the day its a game so can do whatever you want.

The only thing about the starter box is that its the only time I've ever got a t-34 or Pnzr 3. Stupidly the rarity values of vehicles doesn't match real life so there's little historical value to the game.

The advanced rules has no vehicles but the maps are matte which is much better than the high gloss of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.