Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
My beloved Eagles are in the NFC Championship game yet again, this time on the road. Since I now live in California, I try to see them whenever they come west. My wife and I have been to games in Seattle and to San Francisco.

I'm flying my father out from Delaware to join me in the desert. The winner goes to the Super Bowl, so it should be a fun thing to share with him.

Best to all,

Erik Smith
On The Line Game Company
The Makers of Pizza Box Football
and Pizza Box Baseball
www.OTLgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who would have thought at the beginning of the season they would have to travel to Arizona for the NFC title game.

It's been a great season, best of luck to your Eagles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Larsen
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry bout those Eagles....they need a QB I'm thinkin..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
bull495 wrote:
Sorry bout those Eagles....they need a QB I'm thinkin..

McNabb didn't cost them that game. Getting rid of him will only help whatever team he goes to...wait...what is that microbadge you have there...Bills fan?

Ah....yes...yes, Eagles need a new QB I think

-MMM (Bills fan)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Belyakov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
Stop tickling my avatar!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Erik, that was a tough loss, especially after that inspiring comeback in the third quarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the thoughts. The first half was the toughest when the Cardinals were having their way with my Eagles. They redeemed themselves in the second half, bringing it all the way back to take a temporary lead.

I had thought they'd hold Arizona to a field goal on their excellent, long drive. If the defense had held the Cardinals to less than a touchdown, I think Philadelphia completes the comeback.

Well, now folks can see if they can complete the storybook season for the Arizona Cardinals in our Predict The Winner event for the Big Game against Pittsburgh. Announcements / links to follow in the next 24 hours.

Best to all,

Erik

P.S. I had the pleasure of enduring a similar roller coaster of a game during the 1993 World Series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Series#Game_4

My Phillies trailed 3-0 in the first inning; came back; took a 14-9 lead into the 8th and lost 15-14. That was equally entertaining and painful. It wasn't a season-ending loss, though. That came later (again with the lead) in Game 6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Series#Game_6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.