Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Priest
United States
Inverness
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is For Sale any good with just 3 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon Khan
United Kingdom
Shefford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Games, games and more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried it with 3 a couple of times but decided it really wasn't as good as with 4 or more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g s
United States
Moab
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Seems to work fine with three. That is mostly how we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it's playable with 3, ideally you would have more though. it's one of the best fillers on the market, you'll get your money's worth...so i would def add it to your collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's great with 3. Really, it's very good with any number from 3 to 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Priest
United States
Inverness
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this game but haven't played it yet. It seems like a good portable game for travelling and I was contemplating taking it on an upcoming trip with my wife and son. I will likely do so now, so thanks for the thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Sale never disappoints, in my experience. It's great with 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Arezzi
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoy it with 4, but didn't feel a significant drop off to 3 players. I'd definitely agree to get it for 3 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I find this a more-the-merrier game, yet it's still good with just 3. The rules say remove 6 houses, reducing the game to 24 houses (8 rounds). There are actually two ways to do this: random or known. I prefer random, but people who can count cards prefer known. Some people miss this rule and play 10 rounds, in which case there isn't quite enough money in play. Ten rounds and $22 per player works nicely. Some play 10 rounds and $28 per player (all the money).

Remember that the game is about two things: Probability and psychology. It's tempting to think that with smart players this is all math, but the human element is always important. The counter think element is just as important with 3 players. With only 3, the results of an error can be even more brutal.devil I saw the 27 take a void check. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.