13 Posts

Zombies!!!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Nazi zombies!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Paget
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
After playing cod 5 i kinda got addicted to nazi zombie.

does anyone have any ideas for this sort of varient.

it would be good with a, upgrading weapon system, progessively harder waves of zombies, and a way of boarding up entrances ect.

you'll know what i mean if you've ever played this before

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holyoak
United States
Idaho Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
Designer Wannabe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having played COD 5, it almost seems like this needs to be a mash-up of ZombieTown as well as Zombies!! (ZombieTown already has the mechanic for boarding up, and a fixed area game board with houses you could "unlock.")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nazi zombies in Norway

http://www.dodsno.no/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Kehoe
United Kingdom
St Clement
Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My kind of film. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing this on DVD with english translation.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Secret Santa this year sent me the link to the English site with subtitles in the trailer. zombie

Dead Snow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp
Germany
flag msg tools
I hate Nazis. But shooting them in the Head is a nice thing :D

How cool would be something like
"Zombies!!! 9: Escape from Castle Breitenstein"

Here's an upcoming Zombie Trailer from my favourite neighbour.
The Netherlands:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=CTpmQwVbFWk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ushiri Stenberg
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
designer
mb
eker wrote:
Nazi zombies in Norway

http://www.dodsno.no/

HAHA... I thought it was about my game or that someone allreadt made a game about
"Norwegian SS-zombies" Its a expansion for my boardgame "Nuke Norway Now"

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/40481

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wasp Factoryman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The horror..the horror...the horror. How we forget...the architects of genocide tweaked as two-dimensional pantomine devils in plastic...no offence meant just watched The Final Solution docu and nazi zombies just don't seem so funny. Don't want to see my fun contaminated by those 'real' beasts of true horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ushiri Stenberg
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Jonathan Ward wrote:
The horror..the horror...the horror. How we forget...the architects of genocide tweaked as two-dimensional pantomine devils in plastic...no offence meant just watched The Final Solution docu and nazi zombies just don't seem so funny. Don't want to see my fun contaminated by those 'real' beasts of true horror.

My nazizombies are made of cardboard ;)

About genocide, its horrible, thats true, but theres videogames and boardgames about worldwar2 where 54 millions died, perhaps someone would forbid all those games also where the creators gets lots of money for recreating the horrors of war. And also forbid those boardgames about " The boer war" where the first concentration camps where created :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ushiri Stenberg
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Jonathan Ward wrote:
no offence meant just watched The Final Solution docu and nazi zombies just don't seem so funny. Don't want to see my fun contaminated by those 'real' beasts of true horror.

I also think when you make good games about bad things like genocides, people will not forget so easy... not that I have any morale background in making the game, But you can take the edge of bad stuff with humour and also remember it with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gill
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy two bags of nazi zombies...then I could use 'em for Reich of the Dead, Secrets of the Third Reich, Incursion, AE-WWII, and so on.

Plenty of games have done Nazis....and zombies....and we haven't forgotten the horrors of the past, otherwise we wouldn't be mentioning how we remember the events and typing stuff about it.

I'd actually 4 bags, if they could make some zombie brits and yanks as well. Then them evil clowns from game 7 would get their butts kicked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ushiri Stenberg
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I agree with you 100% Bill. Its good to do games with bad stuff in all kind of games.. people remember it. I just love to games like Call of duty 2 and Axis & Allies.

Bill.. How do you mean you buy to bags? you mean the ones I´ve made for the expansion?

Armydillo978 wrote:
I'd buy two bags of nazi zombies...then I could use 'em for Reich of the Dead, Secrets of the Third Reich, Incursion, AE-WWII, and so on.

Plenty of games have done Nazis....and zombies....and we haven't forgotten the horrors of the past, otherwise we wouldn't be mentioning how we remember the events and typing stuff about it. :)

I'd actually 4 bags, if they could make some zombie brits and yanks as well. Then them evil clowns from game 7 would get their butts kicked!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gill
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you know how they sell the bag of zombies for the orignial Zombies!!! game, and the bag of zombie babes, zombie dogs, and the upcoming zombies clowns?

If they made nazi zombies and sold them by the bagful, I could use them for a bunch of weird war II games.

It's hard to find good 1/72 scale range zombies in plastic. The more that Twilight Creations makes, the happier I'll be.

Now, if they make those martians for their new game Martians!!! in 100 bag amounts, I'll have a blast with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls