Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

got my hands on an original unpunched RAF finally. Can not wait to get started; set-up of German units breaking down into Luftflotte 1 & 2 problems. Many counters do not have a 1 or 2 on end of designation. any quick fix to this problem I have missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/23665/RAF%20germa...
This is the link to a BGG file in the Files section of RAF. You can use it to divide your gruppen accordingly and put some kind of mark on them permanently distinguish them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for quick reply but cannot open .pub file, at work now, any other regular file extension?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
They should have a 2 or 3 in the upper right corner. Yours doesn't have it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

many do but many do not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
many do but many do not

Odd! I wonder if your sheet was a first edtion or missprint? How many were there? Did some have the small R for reinforcement on them? If there aren't many I can look them up for you, if you can email me a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.