Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just about to start printing some of the official scenarios from the DOW website when it dawned on me that they might be included in this new campaign book, which I have pre-ordered.

I don't want to go wasting ink, so I just thought I'd ask first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Only 3 Scenarios from the Front have become official. (With exception of the last batch released at Christmas - I am not sure the source of those scenarios).

So no other SFTF is official yet and that is all that is supposed to be in the new Campaign book. You should be fine printing Official Scenarios from the website. If you start printing unofficial ones, you may run into duplicates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I just realized that most of the official scenarios online have already been re-printed in the wonderful Air Pack scenario book. Heh, I'm sort behind the M44 times.

And I'm also not very good at it. My 7yo son destroyed me at Lipovec last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.