Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where to find it:
In the FILES section for Battlestations
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo/38726

What is it?

a few pages that explain the use of the creatures from the iconic ALIEN and ALIENS films in Battlestations, giving them stats and abilities and effects.

I made it for fun, and figured I'd post it for others to try also. I know i will be using it in my games because of both the nostalgia factor and the ability to play the events of the movies, as well as open up new possibilities for scenarios.

Download it and tell me what you think, you may be pleasently surprised.

I'm also thinking about creating a Predator module to open up the possibility of ALIEN vs PREDATOR scenarios.goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Johnson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is great! thanks for doing this.

i made all the marines from Aliens, into Battlestations characters. i just used the bug stats from the main book for the aliens. people had a great time playing the marines, i even got a couple people that didn't know about Aliens......i must be old.

stay well,

jj

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, its good to have some positive feedback. Think it warrants a predator mod too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Strauss
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice supplement. I missed only the Queen and variant Aliens, mixed with dog, Silicoid (OMG), Xeloxian, etc.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, ill consider those when I make the follow up. good idea. (Stone Aliens) haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this! Predator module sounds good, too.

The hits just keep on coming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
myles
United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
andstrauss wrote:
Nice supplement. I missed only the Queen and variant Aliens, mixed with dog, Silicoid (OMG), Xeloxian, etc.

Cheers

Thought I'd seen all the movies, what are the Silicoid (weren't they all silicon based?) and Xeloxian aliens? Is the Xeloxian the doofy one from the aliens where they cloned Ripley?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, their not in the movies. He was just saying it would be fun to have an alien born from a silicoid, a race in battlestations, or even Xeloxians (the big roach race) haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Williams
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Printed and read. Hopefully I'll get a chance to use it. I was actually going to make an Aliens version until I found it was already done for me.

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hill
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very Cool. One little thing is that, if an alien jumps out of an airduct into a room, you can use the same random placement as teleportation by rolling a d6 and placing the alien on the grey number!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.