Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Tigris & Euphrates» Forums » Rules

Subject: External Conflict Turn Order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are not involved in the conflict, then the attacker is the player seated closest to you in player order.

You may resolve the conflicts in any order you choose. You are not required to resolve conflicts involving yourself first. This is often beneficial to you, as the kingdoms may look different after the first conflict is resolved.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Case
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wilky61 wrote:
On my turn, can I connect two kingdoms with a tile even if I don't have a leader in either kingdom?

If so, is the (first) player clockwise of me the attacker?

And a separate question: If I connect two kingdoms and there is a conflict of red leaders (involves me) and blue leaders (involves me) and green leaders (does not involve me), what are my options for turn order? Is this correct:
- Resolve red or blue first
- Resolve the other one next
- Resolve green last (with the first clockwise player being attacker?)


Yes and Yes to your first two questions.

If you are involved you can choose which conflict is resolved first - it doesn't have to involve you
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wilky61 wrote:
On my turn, can I connect two kingdoms with a tile even if I don't have a leader in either kingdom?


Yes.

Quote:
If so, is the (first) player clockwise of me the attacker?


Yes.

Quote:
And a separate question: If I connect two kingdoms and there is a conflict of red leaders (involves me) and blue leaders (involves me) and green leaders (does not involve me), what are my options for turn order? Is this correct:
- Resolve red or blue first
- Resolve the other one next
- Resolve green last (with the first clockwise player being attacker?)


You determine the order of conflict.

Gg
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam is right. But the attacking player is re-selected for each color. So, in the first case, once you start the conflict, first you choose which color to resolve. Then the player closest to your left who has that color in the newly-joined kingdoms is the attacker; the other player who has that color in the kingdoms is the defender. Once that color is resolved, if there is still a conflict, then you choose the next color to resolve, and figure out who is now the attacker and defender. Do again, and then again if necessary, until there is no longer a conflict.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.