Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Jenkinson
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been enjoying Blue Moon since I bought it this past holiday season and I have also been playing Keldon's Blue Moon AI, but I recently found out about the online 2-player client, CardTable from the Blue Moon Liga site.

If you would like to try it for yourself, you can get it from this site:

http://www.blue-moon-liga.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_o...

The site is mostly in German, but just download "Blue Moon CardTable 2.6.1." You can install the game with an English option.

I would be interested in playing against anyone online. If you're interested, download it and post when you would be available to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played with CardTable in a loooong time. I moved onto Lackey (lackeyccg.com) quite a while ago. It's a free program, so check it out. It's a little more involved and complex than CardTable was, but it looks and plays much better I think. Note: to download the bluemoon plugin you have to point the plugin downloader to lackeyccg.com/bluemoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nichols
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious about feedback from new users on this lackeyccg.com product. I enjoy Blue Moon a lot but I've never warmed up to these computer interfaces for card or board games. Though many of them work and lots of great effort has been put into them, I have a hard time getting past the interface complexity in order to simply play the game. I play the Ticket to Ride and the San Juan stand alone PC products but most of the dedicated things like Vassal or Cyberboard just get me frustrated and I give up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Jenkinson
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I installed the Blue Moon LackeyCCG, but it does seem like it will require a little work to understand the interface.

Joe, if you would ever be willing to play a game with me and help me get used to the software, let me know.

Then maybe I could return the favor by helping you out sometime, Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, be glad to help. Can you pull off something like Skype, Teamspeak, etc? Being able to voice chat would make it easier to explain how everything works. What's your availability like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Jenkinson
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your GeekMail, sent you a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dran pencil
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
does cardtabe have the function of shuffling the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dran wrote:
does cardtabe have the function of shuffling the deck?

Yes. I think it has all the mechanisms you need to perform all game functions (such as searching through your deck, selecting a card, reshuffling the deck). But I don't recall the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.