Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a big deal for us, especially because one could argue global warming was alive and well for our winter. Normally we dont have that cold (compared to some) but we usually have some high 40's and low 30's around Christmas until February. Well this year we had 75-80 degree weather until 2 weeks ago.

But anyways yesterday it was cold enough we actually had flurries, something neat for us like I said LOL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first-year-of-college roommate was from Beaufort, so I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for it, though I've never been. If you want more snow, though, I wish that you'd take ours. In southeastern Iowa, I'm told we're matching last year's pace for snowfall/precipitation, and in 2008 we had pretty horrible floods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My dad lives on Dataw Island, which is in Beaufort County IIRC. He has been there for 10 years, and I don't think I ever remember him saying they have had snow.

Seriously, though, feel free to take some of the snow from my driveway.

I proposed a bet to a coworker that we will not see any grass before my birthday - which is Feb 18. He did not take that bet. I extended it to March 18. He still wouldn't take the bet.

This is one of the coldest and snowiest winters in Northeast Ohio in 15 years.

Global warming my ass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Yesterday morning, my wife and I were watching the news to see which schools and businesses were closed due to weather. The counties surrounding ours were all closed and calling for the end of the world due to bread and milk shortages at all local stores, but us? We just got bitter, bitter cold.

EDIT: Frakkin typos....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It was 71 in Colorado yesterday...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
Yesterday morning, my wife and I were watching the news to see which schools and businesses were closed due to weather. The counties surrounding ours were all closed and calling for the end of the world due to bread and milk shortages at all local stores, but us? We just got bitter, bitter cold.

EDIT: Frakkin typos....

I thought you got about a 1/2 inch of snow, which is 1/2 inch more than we got one county to your west.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Larry Welborn wrote:
I thought you got about a 1/2 inch of snow, which is 1/2 inch more than we got one county to your west.

If we did, it must have happened between the hours of 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM, and it didn't stick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.