Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue

I picked up a copy of this yesterday and have been very hyped to try it out. I have even gone so far as to set up a 10 player game for January 31st as part of a local club gathering (http://w-g-r.com click the Forum link for more info). Unfortunately though two of the cardtock sheets with the counters, gearboxes and character cards were cut completely backwards and are thus useless. This means I only have the parts to play with 6 of 10 cars/drivers.

Does anyone here know how to get in touch with Asmodee to get replacements? The only link I could find on their site was a generic contact info email adress: 'contact@asmodee-us.com'

I wrote to this but still haven't gotten even a form letter in responce.

Thanks for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GilvanBlight wrote:
soblue
Does anyone here know how to get in touch with Asmodee to get replacements? The only link I could find on their site was a generic contact info email adress: 'contact@asmodee-us.com'

That's the address I used to report a missing die (5th gear) in my copy. It took a few days to respond because of the holidays, but Gabriela at Asmodee sent out the replacement die right away. According to the posts at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/371602 , it seems to be hit or miss with the response. Maybe try sending another request, this time with pictures showing the problem boards.

Best of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunatley I still haven't heard anything. I did as suggested and sent another email with pictures, but have heard nothing back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An update: Asmodee finally did contact me. Seems everyone was on vacation. I have been told it will be taken care of on Monday due to the weekend.

Bad timing on my part it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.