Subject: About Senate Votes and Senators rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
coony
Romania
Timisoara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So,I have some questions about this part of the game.Let me just say that the game is awesome(components and everything else).We played the game once,missed out on a lot of rules.Anyway...about this Senate Vote...here is how I understood the Senate thing works,please correct me if I am wrong:
1.First you must purchase a "Senate Vote" card as one of your 2 actions.
2.Then,after you have it(not necessary in the same round),you start a senate vote,playing Senator cards(players bidding with these cards.)
3.The winner of the bid,gets the "prize" listed on the Senate Vote card.The Senate Vote card gets turned over,and is out of use till the next Campaign Season.
4.The one with the most influence in Italia,gets a random used Senator card.The other used ones get discarded.
I guess that's about it.I read the rulebook thrice I think,and the FAQ also twice.At least for the moment I have no further questions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds about right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
coony
Romania
Timisoara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks GreyLord

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.