Sam Phillips
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
Are media cubes and endorsement markers essientially the same thing? If my opponent had an endorsement and I play a media advertising cube, does it take his endorsment away?

Can I split CP's between issues, states, and media advertising?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, media cubes and endorsement markers are separate. To get rid of an opponent's media cube, you need to get spend on media yourself, in the same region (or pick up media in that region through an event). To get rid of an opponent's endorsement, you need to get an endorsement in that region yourself (by choosing Endorsement as an issues award and getting a card in the right region).

No, CPs may not be split between issues, states and media. You need to pick one (max) per turn.

I would recommend that you check out the game summary at the end of the rules; you can find a PDF of it here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/27085
I have found it really helpful when trying to answer questions about the game flow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.