Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Shipp
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If nicely made and finished, how much do you think a Cribbage enthusiast would be willing to play for such a thing, especially if they could customize the types of wood, or the carved bit in the center?

Thanks in advance!

Randy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arslanian
United States
Beverly
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't say - I'm one of those who likes just a plain old board but I do know a few who would sever a limb if that was the price.

The center part is pretty sweet. Does it pop off to reveal the bits? Where are the pegs and cards stored?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Ridpath
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a huge Cribbage fan -- only really play up at the cabin in the summer -- but this is beautiful and I would consider paying as much as $100 depending on the type and quality of the wood. For reference, a basic Crokinole board by the fellow who builds and paints the ones for BGG.con ( http://www.hilinski.net/woodgames/ ) goes for around $200 -- much more for special woods and/or painting I'm sure.

How big is this board? I like the suggestion of different/custom center pieces, and especially of the center being designed as a storage area for pegs and cards.

Good luck with it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dodor
United States
St. Paul
MN
flag msg tools
badge
I'm gonna be the next Canadian Dracula
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you may have trouble getting whatever you think it's actually worth - ebay is pretty saturated with pretty interesting cribbage boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.