Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought folks might appreciate seeing what I see from the form once you submit your game results to me. I compile the results and analyze them to make the prediction.

Last year, we didn't predict New York over New England, but the results did tell me that New York won about 80% of the games when they held New England under 20 points. But who thought that would happen?

Here are my results from my solitaire session with expansion plays. I was Arizona and had a dramatic comeback in the last minutes.

NFCCoachName: Erik Smith
NFCCoachEmail: contact@pizzaboxfootball.com
AFCCoachName: Solitaire Expansion Coach
AFCCoachEmail:
NFCScore: 27
AFCScore: 24
PBFClock: Professional
PBFPlay: Expansion Plays
B3: Submit
Date: 01/23/2009
Time: 05:11 AM

Comments:

Tomlin & Co. probably would have won this once they went ahead in the 4th quarter. My solitaire coach went a pass-happy 3-and-out while up 7 with the ball in the 4th. Then they held Arizona to a 3-and-out, but went pass-happy again (throwing on 4 out of 6 plays). The ensuing punt bounced from the 6 to the 1, setting up ARI's 99-yard 7-play game-tying drive. PIT got the ball with 2:00 left and threw a pick on the first play, setting up ARI for the game-winning FG (after the return to the PIT 14). ARI kicked as regulation expired to win 27-24.

Final stats:

ARI rushing: 20-25 yards

PIT rushing: 21-111 yards

ARI passing: 24-40 for 269 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, sacked 4 times for 32 yards

PIT passing: 25-44 for 212 yards, 2 TDs, 3 INT, sacked 3 times for 18 yards

After Quarter 1: PIT 7, ARI 0

After Quarter 2: PIT 17, ARI 17 (ARI went up 17-7, PIT came back to tie before half)

After Quarter 3: PIT 17, ARI 17

After Quarter 4: PIT 24, ARI 27 (PIT was up 24-17 with 2:20 to go)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Belyakov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
Stop tickling my avatar!
mbmbmbmbmb
My game turned out a bit differently versus the solitaire opponent. The session report is pending approval, so I won't spill my guts here, it will probably be up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done with your report. An exciting game!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/375259

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.