Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Tyranid Attack» Forums » General

Subject: Component List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anybody post one?

Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No one???
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grega
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Here ya go:

The miniatures

6 Tyranid warrior figs
8 Genestealer figs
2 Genestealer Hybrid figs
4 Terminator marine figs
1 Terminator Librarian fig
6 Space marine scout figs
2 Space marine scout w/heavy bolter figs
2 Space Marine sergeant figs

The game

6 board sections
16 exploration cards
4 order cards
6 objective templates
1 Space Marine entry template
6 objective location tiles
6 artifact chits
2 melta bomb chits
3 hellfire shell chits
3 acid blob chits
3 teleporter cyst chits
2 wounded chits
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason lee
msg tools
Re: Component List (COUNTER CONFIRMATION)
Hey all im new to this website and i would like to say its proving an invaluable tool in sorting my vast range of OOP GW games and check if they are complete.

i was wondering is sum one could post pictures of or give a discription of the counters listed below so i can varify that the counters i think they are, are indeed the correct ones

6 artifact chits

3 teleporter cyst chits

Also are there 2x green MOVE counters in this box set as they are shown on the back of the box, yet they are not posted in the contents list given above ( i have these two counters but am not sure if they are spares from one of my Advance space crusade sets or they are actually a tyranid attack game contents item).

thanks for your time and your help and advice would be greatly appricated
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
well, looking at this image and my incomplete copy:

Quote:
6 board sections
16 exploration cards
4 order cards
6 objective templates
1 Space Marine entry template
6 objective location tiles
6 artifact chits
2 melta bomb chits
3 hellfire shell chits
3 acid blob chits
3 teleporter cyst chits
2 wounded chits

it looks like the acid blob chits are the yellow and green ones on the bottom, along with the teleporter cyst chits being the blue ones.
The hellfire, melta bomb, wounded markers are labeled, so they're obvious.
I'm guessing the 6 artifact chits are the numbered purple markers (1-6).
The 6 "objective location tiles" are the funky-shaped colorful tiles, the objective templates are the smaller versions of the board sections and the space marine entry template isn't pictured (it literally says "Marine Entry Points").
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Miller
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
it looks like the acid blob chits are the yellow and green ones on the bottom, along with the teleporter cyst chits being the blue ones.
The hellfire, melta bomb, wounded markers are labeled, so they're obvious.


So far, so good...

Quote:
I'm guessing the 6 artifact chits are the numbered purple markers (1-6).
The 6 "objective location tiles" are the funky-shaped colorful tiles, the objective templates are the smaller versions of the board sections and the space marine entry template isn't pictured (it literally says "Marine Entry Points").


Correct again....

Now I have a question for the group. Since I have received an incomplete copy myself (minis wise, the rest is unpunched), I have a few things I am not sure of. The manual says the models have numerous way to be fitted. For instance, the Hybrid can be equipped with either a bolter, plasm-gun, or a chainsword. I think there are only two models, but I do not know how many of each weapon there is. The Warriors are the same way. There are 6 of them and can be eqipped with either the boneswords or a death spitter. How many of each were present? Lastly, how many heavy flammer parts were there? There were 4 termies and that is an option as opposed to the Storm Bolter.

I just gotsta know!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Azereal
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the warriors come with parts to equip them with deathspitters or boneswords.

The hybrids I'm not sure about. They probably came with an arm and a weapons sprue that can be assembled multiple ways.

The Terminators come two to a sprue, each sprue has one heavy flamer part that can be attached over the top of the storm bolter.

Have a look at:
http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2112plastics.htm
and
http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2113plastics.htm

Some of these sprues were also used for Space Hulk and all were available separately in a "Termintors and Tyranids" boxed set (for use in 40k or ASC).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.