tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Don't be surprised - high powered people go in for high powered sex. The recent White House extensions were necessary because of the long-time practice of the exiting Presidential couple leaving their sexual accoutrements, (such as the gerbil cage, dog run, combined Rollercoaster/Tunnel of Love, the roof-top enema geyser, the balloon pool and the zero gravity romper room), behind for the enjoyment and sexual titillation of the new Presidential Couple.

I suppose I shouldn't be telling you this but before the public magical Inaugauration Ceremony there is a private one in which the passing President and the holder of the Office of the President Elect perform a magical ceremony in which large quantities of sacred alcohol are consumed and then in a magically charged ritual the passing President symbolically releases the substance of the work load of the Presidential Office into the new President in an act that South Africans know as "the pelican". The name of this historically required act within the Administration is too revered to reveal. One of the probelems that will face those in charge of ceremony on the election of the first woman holder of the Office of the President Elect will be how to ensure the essentially homosexual nature of this vital act is retained for the future good of the Republic.

So the news that the Obamas do a little fisting just makes me more secure that their heads will not be spinning from the secret initiation ceremony or the contents of the White House Master bedroom when they take up residence in the White House.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
... fisting is sure to bond people together...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Geez, knuckle bumping or "taters" as I've heard it called around these parts, is a sexual act?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Geez, knuckle bumping or "taters" as I've heard it called around these parts, is a sexual act?

It is my formal recommendation that you not do an image search for "fisting."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hum wrong cut & paste

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Martin
England
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is which one of them is getting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just jizzed my pants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the first black people to have sex in the White House with it being consensual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.