Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Söderberg
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
mbmb
picture this scenario:
two cars are on exactly the same line with each other on a straight, wich means one of the cars are in the top lane and the other is in the bottom and they have the two middlelane spaces that is split between them empty.
ok, between them is two lane spaces that touches both the spaces they are in, as mentioned abowe, because of the way the whole track is designed, the spaces go zig sag around the whole track right.
two more cars are positioned behind one another in the middle lane, one space behind the empty space that touches the back of the first two cars.

im sorry if im not good at explaining, but im doing my best here.

The question is, can the last car in the middle lane overtake the car right in front of him because of the two blocking cars in the top and bottom lane?
if you can imagine what im trying to explain here, this would leave a small gap between the back of the first two cars and the front of the first car in the middle lane. can the last car really squeeze itself in between such a small space?

ok, i understand if this is confusing, but this is really a tricky thing to explain if you do not have a picture.
hope someone can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he can pass the car in 3rd place. Since the two spaces touch each other, it is a legal move.

Geoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Paschoalin
Brazil
Santo André
SP
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me try to understand the situation...

Cars are the letters below. Empty spaces are dots.

Lane 1>..A....

Lane 2>....CD.
Lane 3>..B....

If the situation you spoke of is the one I've shown above, the answer is yes, the sleapstream may occur.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Söderberg
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
mbmb
that is exactly what i mean!
Marcello you made the example a little bit more easy than me, hehe. didn't think of doing it like that.
Thanks for the help guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.