Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
'Ugly Betty' is in danger of being canceled.
KHHAAAAANNNNNN!!!!
Um.... okay.
Really? That show is still on?
That show jumped the shark when... oh screw it, I'm sick of "jump the shark" comments.
I'm looking forward to the sequel, "Hot Betty".
      31 answers
Poll created by Rubric

Anyway, I saw this Ugle Betty headline over on Yahoo news, and got a sudden surge of not caring. I'm not usually the apathetic type.... Apparently I'm doing it wrong -- isn't apathy supposed to be associated with numbness or the LACK of feeling?

So, if you feel strongly that you don't care, I guess that means you do care.... Right? Or what...?

P.S.: I'm secretly happy that polls appear to be making a minor comeback in terms of chit chat trendiness. Sorry for not adding a "bacon" option -- I didn't think of it in time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Poll
'Ugly Betty' is in danger of being canceled.
It should be replaced with bacon.
I forgot to answer this poll because I was out purchasing, cooking, and/or eating bacon.
      22 answers
Poll created by Leezer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess i TRON
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does sound like you're not sufficiently neutral. work on that. wear more gray, more shades of gray. practice walking silently. say "meh" when spoken to. Roll your eyes at any emotional outburst... especially outbursts of sudden apathy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.