Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobyn Manthorpe
Canada
Victoria
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to buy Warhammer figures from this store in Wan Chai, and 15 years later they still have the same stock! Might make some of you froth at the mouth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yep, I still have my Ratskins ,but can't find anyone to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see 100 and 200 written on some of the Necromunda blisters. Are those prices, and if so in what currency?

If they still have all of that after 15 years, I wonder if they ever heard of "clearance."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobyn Manthorpe
Canada
Victoria
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's in Hong Kong dollars, so $200 would be about US$25, so yes still expensive. They're all about bartering here, so I'm sure you get get them for at least half that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea of going into a shop and haggling over something I want to buy. We need to bring that back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Los Schaboss Dragon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you tell us where this shop is ?
Because i would like to visit it during my vacation.

i have found the following website with a list of wargame shops http://www.hksw.org/supplies%20ls.htm

From there i got following adresses, it would help me a great deal if you could say which is the right one, or provide me with the adress of the right one:

No.1
Jolly Thinkers
http://www.jollythinkers.com/
11/F Bayfield Building
99 Hennessy Road
Wanchai
Hong Kong
Tel: 2527 2882

and

No.2
188 Centre on Wan Chai Road

and

No.3
Fun Atelier
http://www.funatelier.com/
2/F Bayfield Building
99 Hennessy Road
Wanchai
Hong Kong
Tel: 2866 4870

No.4
according to one member of BGG on the 11th floor of the same building there is a "Jolly Cafe" which is a Board Gaming Cafe.

No.5
i also got a tip that in the "Causeway Bay Centre" basement are a lot of Hobby Shops. The adress is: 3/F, Radio City, 505 Hennessy Road

You see i am searching for models like the gigant rat (the caller) model, as it shows up very rarely in ebay, so this shop could have this (and other models) that i want badly.

My best regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they have any Escher gangers, I'd happily send some money for someone to pick it up for me. Please let me know if you'd like to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Los Schaboss Dragon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If i get the adress, i think i could arrange something, but until i got the right adress i cant go. (very short time limit for shopping so i canĀ“t search for the shop)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the name of all that is GW, please give this man the address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.