Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that Verkisto has 25,000 thumbs and I have almost 4k, then we add up to one Chapel, give or take!

You may now cleanse that image out of your mind. If you can. Then you can start doing some math on your own...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

So, Brian, have you decided to make Chit Chat your home? I see you're posting here more frequently...

And, no, I cannot cleanse that image out of my mind. It's there for good. yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as work keeps giving me nothing to do, I'll be here! (And sometimes during lunch).

Besides, have nearly 200 reviews gotten me even 5k thumbs? Noooo! I may still toil in the mines, but that's just because I like salt... No, the cheap easy thumb-collecting for me! All I have to do is make with the funny, modify a few images, or maybe just spout off a single naval related word, or pork product!

Catamaran!

(Damn, that's harder than it looks).

"Why do you post to chit-chat?"
"That's where the thumbs are!"
-- Updated Willy Sutton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
They call me Bankisto!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's time for baseball, people! Pitchers and catchers report soon and the national pastime is with us again!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bankler wrote:
You may now cleanse that image out of your mind.

If I promise to give you lots and lots of thumbs, will you tell me how? I mean, unlikely though it may seem, I might need to use my brain again and, uh, you kinda broke it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bankler wrote:
Given that Verkisto has 25,000 thumbs and I have almost 4k, then we add up to one Chapel, give or take!

You may now cleanse that image out of your mind. If you can. Then you can start doing some math on your own...

What is this math thing you speak of. My career choice specifically avoids math. For the most part.

Problem being, I not have Verkisto's avatar merging with an odd image of you -- and well -- it is scary.

I am going to go kill creatures on Final Fantasy. maybe it will numb the brain and I can banish the mental image to the parts of my brain that I never use. Like the math neurons. Or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:

If I promise to give you lots and lots of thumbs, will you tell me how? I mean, unlikely though it may seem, I might need to use my brain again and, uh, you kinda broke it.

I promise nothing, but make with the thumbs then wait in the parking lot of the Watergate hotel.

In the middle of the curvery ramp. Try not to look conspicous.

Your release will come in the form of an Oldsmobile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.