Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Denny
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few of us getting together on the evening of Monday 2nd February at the Boathouse Inn, Bath, 8pm onwards.

If you are in the area, drop in. There is plenty of car parking and the beer is okay.

http://www.sabrain.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=pub.PubDetails&P...

Alternatively if you are coming out of Bath, or Bristol, you can get to it by bus on the 337/339 or x39 service. The bus stop is right outside the pub.

There is some appetite for a Bath club, and I anticipate being able to bring new people into the hobby. Pop in and let's see how we all get on.

Wassail Games also continues on a Thursday night, at The George in Frome.

The South West could be very well catered for gaming. I haven't even started looking at what goes on in Bristol. Does anyone know?

If it helps, then I have set up a central hub for South West Boardgamers called www.swboardgamers.ning.com which may well help to collate information on local gaming goings on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea "Wassail Games". Glad that you mentioned our Thursday club too.

I'll go look at the other site then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Townsend
Italy
Roma
Lazio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!
I am a third of The BeeGeeGees (BristolGamersGroup) laugh,
We are a modest and very keen group who meet on Monday nights, usually at Start The Bus pub in Bristol. I just posted onto your new website, and may well visit youse guys in Bath sometime.
As for Bristol, I wish I knew some wargamers here cry
Apart from that we know of the games nights at the Area51 shop on Gloucester Rd. Magic The Gathering thursday and all other games monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Townsend
Italy
Roma
Lazio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
P.S. Thanks for setting up the central hub site !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in Wargames there are a few who play on Thursday at the Wassail Club.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Townsend
Italy
Roma
Lazio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that. My problem is transportation as I own no car. I could borrow one on occasion but nothing regular. What are the wargamers playing tonight?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not tell you exactly for tonight - although I think I heard mutterings about "Cowboys and Indians". They often play plane games that fly around attached to sticks (Canvas Eagles I believe).

Sometimes they play counters based games too if numbers are low for the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.