Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
LOCK ‘N LOAD PUBLISHING NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LNLP Announces World at War: Blood and Bridges Now Shipping!

Rocky Mount, VA, January 28, 2009 –

Lock 'n Load Publishing is proud to say that the next chapter in the World at War saga, World at War: Blood and Bridges is in stock and shipping. Better still, if you order now you can still get the game for the pre-order price of $47.49.

Blood and Bridges introduces the British Army of the Rhine into the fast playing, World War III, platoon-level combat of World at War. The game ships with a thick (2mm) mounted game board, two sheets of colorful counters, full color rule book and player aid cards, and four, bone-white dice...all shrink-wrapped in a sharp-looking box. Click here for more information: www.locknloadgame.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lewandowski
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let us now how this one is, some of us had to put it hold due to current economic situation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If previous experience is anything to go by, by the time it reaches the UK, the recession will be over...shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bry Barnes
United Kingdom
Somerset, Uk
flag msg tools
I pre-ordered my copy the day it went up on the P500 list, so I'm hoping that the postman will call soon.

I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for this one.

I'm also hoping to get a Hotz map hex-sheet soon and do the battles in 3D with GHQ figures. It'll be a chance to shake-the-lead-out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If previous experience is anything to go by, by the time it reaches the UK, the recession will be over...

I have no clue what you are talking about. There will be people in GB that get their game next week. Of course those people ordered directly from us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
Quote:
If previous experience is anything to go by, by the time it reaches the UK, the recession will be over...

I have no clue what you are talking about. There will be people in GB that get their game next week. Of course those people ordered directly from us.

Esdevium did not seem to advertise to retailers for Eisenbach Gap at all. Strangely, they did with Death of the 1st Panzer... Likewise, they never advertised any of the first 3 of the new World At War magazines (or possibly so under-ordered that they were unable to supply). My FLGS has a suspicion that they simply do not order modern-setting wargames, considering them poor sellers. They don't ever seem to have ordered any of the smaller Panzer Grenadier suppliments. The availability of new wargames via retail outlets seems to be a bit hit & miss over the last few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I see. I know Esdevium has ordered lots and lots of Eisenbach Gap... but who knows? We have plenty in stock if you want to get one from us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
Okay, I see. I know Esdevium has ordered lots and lots of Eisenbach Gap... but who knows?

It's the Black Hole of Eisenbach...
Quote:
We have plenty in stock if you want to get one from us.

Apart from supporting my FLGS, and it's owner, a good friend, I'd also rather avoid the postage - although last time around I bought Eisenbach Gap and 1st Panzer from a store in the US, complete with postage, for less than the best price for Eisenbach Gap alone in the UK! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy M
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Order it from the publisher and buy your friend a pint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
moss_icon wrote:
Order it from the publisher and buy your friend a pint.

Eventually, if I have to, I will.

Buy it from the publisher I mean. I don't have to buy him a pint...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.