Popular Tags: [View All]
Linda Schmidt

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
www.cat-n-mouse.com
badge
2212 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago, IL 60647 (773) 384-4454
Join us for a little friendly competition! We'll be holding tournaments for Euro games once a month, and first up is Race for the Galaxy. See if you can build the most prosperous and powerful space empire!

We'll be using the Swiss tournament system, and everyone will be guaranteed at least 2 games. Please bring a copy of the game if you own one.

You must RSVP for this event either by calling the store at 773-384-4454, by emailing info@cat-n-mouse.com, or you can RSVP through the Chicago Boardgames Meetup Group.

Seats available: 16

Tournament Entry Fee: $5, fee is reduced to $3 if you purchase a copy of the game at the store.

Tourney Prizes: 1st: $30 Cat & Mouse Gift Certificate; 2nd: $20 Gift Certificate; 3rd: $12 Gift Certificate; 4th: $8 Gift Certificate

Cheers,

Linda Schmidt
Cat & Mouse Game Store Inc.
http://cat-n-mouse.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be played as just 2 player games or multi-player? If 2 player, than advanced 2 player? With or without goals? With or without expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow sounds fun! Bit far to go though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.