Subject: I need my Battlestar Galactica Fix rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Pollard
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played Battlestar Galactica once a few weeks ago, and loved it.... but any of my regular gaming groups getting together is about as rare as a total solar eclipse or something...

I pretty much have to play on weekends, and I'm willing to drive to Madison, WI or Chicago, IL.

Of course, I play other games as well, but right now I'm jonesin' for the good stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
You're a Cylon!...

Happy to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe try a post here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/546

I'm not sure what my schedule is like, but there are a number of BSG fans around...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Maurer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha....know the feeling. Too bad you can't make it to Winter War in Champaign, IL. I'm hosting a BSG event for the convention. If I'm ever up visiting my friend in DeKalb, I'll drop you a line and we can meet up for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pollard
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool. If you're in Dekalb just post to this thread!

Regards,

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Mechmann
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Too bad you don't live in New Jersey. My husband and I absolutely love this game and I can't play it enough. Which means I'm a cylon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Scheer
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mtpoll wrote:
I played Battlestar Galactica once a few weeks ago, and loved it.... but any of my regular gaming groups getting together is about as rare as a total solar eclipse or something...

I pretty much have to play on weekends, and I'm willing to drive to Madison, WI or Chicago, IL.

Of course, I play other games as well, but right now I'm jonesin' for the good stuff.

There's a group of people that play at Pegesus Games in Madison WI every (non-3rd) Saturday starting at 3PM. We play numerous boardgames, but I wouldn't think that it would be hard to get a group willing to play BSG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex dunning
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
You will never struggle to find a game of Battlestar at Chicagoland Games in Chicago. It is one of our all time favorites. We are almost guaranteed to play it on Wednesday nights. Wed. is our open board game night and we tend to have a packed house until the wee hours of the morning. As always we don't play until the game is over.

Chicagoland Games
1207 W Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago, IL 60660
773 728 3656

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
You're a Cylon!...

It's just like...flipping on a switch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hagen
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
age agree eek egg erg gag gage game gamer gee geek gem germ keg kegger mag mage meek mega merge reek rem
mb
MWChapel wrote:
You're a Cylon!...

We did get a game together in Madison last weekend, and I can report Mark is, in fact, a Cylon.

Unfortunately for him and his toaster brethren humanity did make it to Earth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pollard
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I've been a cylon in every game (both of them) I've played. In the game Jerry mentioned above, I was the most humanity-helping cylon you can imagine... guess I helped 'em a tad too much.

Fun as that was, the itch isnt fully scratched, and I'm still looking forward to my next game. I've started watching the series... I'm halfway through season one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mtpoll wrote:

I know it's a ways off yet, but this is something to look forward to:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/39365/item/859875#item...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scoutmom wrote:
mtpoll wrote:

I know it's a ways off yet, but this is something to look forward to:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/39365/item/859875#item...

If I could give multiple thumbs for this post, I would.

There is only one "scheduled" game, but I know in our group, BSG is the new "hotness" so I'm sure there will be more played that weekend.

Oh, by the way, you know that charity raffle that will be taking place at the Hoopla? Yeah...you might be able to get your fix of BSG through that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.