zachary johnston
Australia
Northcote
victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Dumdidumdidumdum...
mbmbmbmbmb
My first post is likely to be the easiest, but even doing a word search on the rulebook pdf for 'op' (and all words that include it...) hasn't come up with an answer!

What on earth does 'OP' on terrain card 54 of WWII deck do?

apologies for such a short question amongst some awesome posts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question. Someone said that it was for expansion rules that were not included in the base set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, would have been nice if the rules mentioned somewhere what icons (or even certain cards?) shouldn't be used from this "base" game. I probably spent close to half an hour looking around for an answer to the same question when I first got the game - I figured that I had simply missed something until I realized that perhaps that was one of the items mentioned in the rules as being expanded upon in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zachary johnston
Australia
Northcote
victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Dumdidumdidumdum...
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
It is meant as a reminder that you can use the Church Tower Cover marker on this card, as described in rule 5.2.2.B. Unfortunately the rules don't explicitly describe the OP abbreviation on the Church card, which leads to the confusion...

That does make a lot of sense... however...
I took the word 'church' to mean 'look for church cover' (easy enough), but OP (yes, Observation Point) seems to suggest Multi-Level, see-into-the-far-distance-ness.
I haven't been playing it multi-level simply because it's not on the card.
The OP is just not needed it seems...

Quote:
Someone said that it was for expansion rules that were not included in the base set.

...yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.