BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Where to sell "Mayfair Games" Board Games??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandra Huber
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
I am attempting to sell a large amount of 'Mayfair Games' board games. They are all in "like new" condition. Does anyone know the best place to sell them? Should I try eBay or Amazon? Is there a place on this site to do so? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dean
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Amish Tech Support
mbmbmbmbmb
The Marketplace on this site is a place to sell games. It can be found in the Bazaar drop-down menu.

Tell us what Mayfair games you have for sale. You can list them in this forum.

Do you want to sell them face-to-face? Potential buyers will need to trust you as a seller and a personal sale may be less risky.

BTW, welcome to the best site on the web!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
you shouldn't list them for sale here... you should list them and make the sales through the BGG marketplace... so BGG get's it's fair due and keeps this site going.

Also when you say "large" amount, if you are talking whole quantities... check out www.tanga.com for another outlet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG Marketplace: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dean
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Amish Tech Support
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
you shouldn't list them for sale here... you should list them and make the sales through the BGG marketplace... so BGG get's it's fair due and keeps this site going.

Oops.I stand corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:

As long as you process the transaction via the BGG Marketplace (as I (and several others) do), you can post here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Tritone

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pardon my hijack...

... but I just went to the BGG Marketplace for the first time because of this thread. But I'm stumped. How do you search for a game by its title?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tritone wrote:
Pardon my hijack...

... but I just went to the BGG Marketplace for the first time because of this thread. But I'm stumped. How do you search for a game by its title?

Just go to the game page for the game you want, and then look at the marketplace module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
clothesminded333 wrote:
I am attempting to sell a large amount of 'Mayfair Games' board games. They are all in "like new" condition. Does anyone know the best place to sell them? Should I try eBay or Amazon? Is there a place on this site to do so? Thank you!

If one happens to be titled Agent of Change, I would very much like to talk business with you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogma wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
As long as you process the transaction via the BGG Marketplace (as I (and several others) do), you can post here.

imagine that was standard practice... given there are thousands of folks with stuff in the marketplace... this forum would then become wortheless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.