Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Myers
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming group was confused on how to handover and count power source tokens. I guess the first question or aurgument we reviewed heavily was moving off of a power source. For example: If a person moves all his units off of a power source, does that person immediately loose the power source token or does he keep the token (the claimed territory) until another colored army claims the territory at a later time?
The rules seem very limited on clarifing movment and ownership of power sources scenerios. If anyone can help give further directions with power sources that would be greatly apperciated. We found that the group had to pay close attention whos sources they were from the beginning- especially the ones in the sea that changed hands mulitple times for us.
Also - great game that I also believed is underrated!
Apperciate any thoughts on the matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Myers
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi All-
Regarding the question to power sources- I was fortunate to get the answer directly from the designer. This is what he states:

The answer to your question is: yes, you loose the power source immediately if you move off all your units.

Thank you for your help Spartaco!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Randy Weston - The Spirits of Our Ancestors
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The easiest way to track power source ownership is to put the tokens directly on the board spaces. When you occupy the space, take the token. If you vacate the space, put the token back. If you capture a power source space, take the token from the player you defeated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.