zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I can't seem to add games to my collection page or to my want list etc. This is clicking the ADD button. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank you for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the game in questions page. scroll to the bottom. Click on record information. Check the appropriate boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your browser could also be part of the problem. I've had problems with Safari on Macintosh, especially on older systems (10.3.9 for one). If this happens to be the case I would recommend installing Firefox on your PC/Mac and then give it a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.