4 Posts

Tomb» Forums » General

Subject: Playing time... one hour? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neal Verk
msg tools
mb
My friends and I have played about 5 games of Tomb over the last few weeks, (usually with 3 or 4 players involved) and have never come close to the sugggested playing time of 60 minutes... I had also read a review someone had about the game which suggested that a slow game might take up to 90 minutes to play... We, however have not had a game go shorter than 4 hours, with most of them lasting 5 or so... We have even used the suggestion of selecting 2 heroes from your starting 5 instead of 1, since it seems everyone drafts another hero as part of their first turn anyway...

Is anyone else having this experience as well? Or are we doing something to inflict epic playtimes on ourselves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokelau
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Around 3 hours for 4 people so far in my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chemist .
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My girlfriend and I typically last two hours a game together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stephens
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Our group is about 2-3 hours but we play with 2-3 I wanted to try to see how a six player game went. My guess more cuthroat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.