Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway to use none of the special powers (postmaster, cartwright, etc...) if you wished? I can't find a way to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakal323 wrote:
Is there anyway to use none of the special powers (postmaster, cartwright, etc...) if you wished? I can't find a way to do it.
Which one are you talking about? I know of BSW and a PC game that looks similar to BSW's interface, but plays locally on a PC without online nore multiplayer. With BSW, I could've sworn all you need to do is to just pick a card, play a card, and then end your turn by NOT putting down milestone markers or so (even without using the Cartwright power).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
jakal323 wrote:
Which one are you talking about? I know of BSW and a PC game that looks similar to BSW's interface, but plays locally on a PC without online nore multiplayer. With BSW, I could've sworn all you need to do is to just pick a card, play a card, and then end your turn by NOT putting down milestone markers or so (even without using the Cartwright power).

Sorry. I'm referring to the local PC game whose binaries and source are available here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know the answer to this? I've tried it again recently to no avail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.