lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
relating to a thread at "Board Game Design"

A group of naked very drunk Australian sportsmen, (yes its always men), often high level cricketers, form a line.
Theory:
Everyone bends over and reaches between the legs of the man in front and takes hold of his cock with one hand and inserts an index finger in that same mans arse at the same time. They then let go of the cock and place their free index finger in their mouths. Then with everyone in position "the elephant walk" commences with the whole line shuffling forward.

After a short but joyful period of time the leader shouts "CHANGE!" and everyone removes both fingers, pivots 180 degrees, bends over, grips the cock of the man in front with one hand and sticks the index finger finger of the other hand into his arse. Everyone then lets go the cocks and puts the index finger from that hand into their mouth. And the elephant walk commences again. Repeat indefinitely or until medical officer advises of death from laughter.

Practice:
With enough very drunk men it is just a matter of time until some poor soul mixes up their fingers and tastes shit. This is considered especially hilarious. And the victim to drinks alcohol to get the taste out of his mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
This one's not screaming "gateway game" to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

HardGay says: "I would like to see that!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, just the other night, I was gaming with my buddies, and we drank a few cases of beer, and I thought to myself "Self, we should get everyone here to play some twisted homoerotic games to prove how manly we are to one another."

Shame I didn't know about this.

And Marshall, you could say this is a gateway game of sorts.

Natural step after this will take you to a bath house, or dance club, until eventually you are cruising the forums on BSDMGeek and moving to the Castro district in San Fransisco.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.