Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mille Bornes is a racing game, but it's more of an open road thing than a closed track race like F1 or NASCAR.

Car Wars: The Card Game is an arena car game, but it's a demolition derby with a Mad Max twist to it.

I thought I had seen a NASCAR dice game at Barnes & Noble recently, but I could be mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also the Reiner Knizia game Formula Motor Racing (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/635) that you might want to check out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
F1

NASCAR = SUXXXORZ!

and pleeeease no tuner cars. I wish that fad would die already but I know it won't. It gets anoying when I tell people I own a racecar and the immediately say "Ooo you mean like ILLEGAL STREET RACING??!!!"

*sigh*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Bing
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
I'd only be tempted to play F1, as being in France the NASCAR TV coverage is "next-to-nothing".

I don't know much at all about NASCAR but F1 offers you a real international scene. You could even include stuff like "spying-between-stables", "driver-stable-change", or even "sex-romp-scandals" involving the F1 boss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did see a racing game at a local Barnes & Noble, which used dice. I can't remember the title of the game, but it was a fairly obvious title. The game is packaged with a clear plastic bubble on the top so that you can see all of the special dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speed Circuit
Detroit-Cleveland Grand Prix
Formula D
NASCAR Champions
Formula-1
Bolide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.