Subject: Assault rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to make sure I understood the bonuses on page 37. +1 Assault bonus: Engaged models who assaulted this turn get +1 attack.

Let's say in 1 turn I assault and move 6" into assault range. I get the +1 for each model engaged. We'll say the entire outcome of the assault is a draw or the losing side did not fall back which means all models are still engaged. The next player turn comes, does he get the +1 Assault bonus for those models that are still engaged from the last assault? I am not sure if "who assaulted this turn" means they have to actually move in the assault phase to get the bonus.

Thanks.

Michael
PS I played and lost my first game last night. I was tyranids and my opponents were space marines. I hate 3+ on armor saves for Marines!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Terhune
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
This is a blatant example of frivolous geek gold spending.
badge
I spent 100 geek gold and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
They get the bonus only on the player turn in which they make their assault move. In subsequent turns, nobody gets +1 attack for assaulting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that bonus is for the charge, or assault move, or whatever it is called this edition. It doesn't matter after the first turn of combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.