Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cardinals were supposed to score a TD at the end of the first half to give me 20GG on the Super Bowl Grid. Why'd you have to be all selfish and have Harrison score the TAINT? Was the first quarter square not good enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott did well. Arizona scored that safety with, what, four minutes to go or so? I looked down and the square said "Blott." I thought, if he wins another one on a holding call in the endzone, it really is his day. Of course, that score didn't hold up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Wait a minute... I won the final score?! I must have written my numbers down wrong because I didn't think that I had any winners and I failed to check it again until just now...

Now I only need about 10gg more for an avatar, right? I still have to figure out how much skin to show!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
Wait a minute... I won the final score?! I must have written my numbers down wrong because I didn't think that I had any winners and I failed to check it again until just now...

Now I only need about 10gg more for an avatar, right? I still have to figure out how much skin to show!

You should have enough. They're only 30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Oh sweet... I'm just waiting to get paid then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.