Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john mcnamara
United States
grand rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own Traders of Genoa........ i don't have a ton of games. All of the games my gaming group (current population: 3) plays, i list as my own (i do this because.......well think about it a second). So if one of my games has a high trading value i would consider trading it if it isn't currently feeding us. So, what is the trading value of Traders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is being reprinted.Right now the value is probably high until the reprint is done.Once the reprint is done the value of the older will decline unless the new version was poorly done.But as far as value goes everything is worth whatever you can get for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john mcnamara
United States
grand rapids
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your response!

But i guess i am refusing to be satisfied with your kind answer. i am new to trading and am now just cultivating a sense of geek. so i guess i would ask then, what is "high trade value" in an estimated practical useful sort of language? such as: hey man, you could probably get two nice games, one that your wife would like and another your girlfriend might enjoy, a black and white framed photo of someone playing agricola, and a bottle of asparagus-scented hand lotion for that!! educate me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Genoa game page. (That's a link back there.) Scroll down until you see BGG Marketplace and eBay. Click on complete on the eBay side.

Welcome to BGG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say the Trade value is about $50, unfortunately. You could probably sell it on Ebay for more though and just buy the games you want. My copy sold for about $45. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will agree to move to the refinery and give you one of the metals...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.