Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much would a full set of all expansions and bases be worth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Maracle
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
OverText is such a 23rd centruy fad.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you would be so kind as to brave my amateur opinion, I'll tell you what I know...

Doing a quick search across the Internet and various auction sites, it looks like that a typical set (1 expansion) of 7th sea CCG can sell for between $7 US and $21 US, depending on the rarity of the set and the size of the set.

The practice of breaking up sets of 7th cards to sell as Common and Uncommon sets does not produce a much better return. Most Common sets sell for between $3 and $5 US and the Uncommon sets go for between $5 and $10 US.

There are a few websites offering individual rare for sale that range in price from $1 to $7 US.

One interesting thing I discovered while doing some research was how well the sealed product for 7th Sea CCG can sell for. On average, a lot of 7th Sea boosters will sell for anywhere between $1 US to $1.75 US a pack. While this may not seem decent, I consider this an attractive price from a selling standpoint when you compare the 7th Sea CCG booster prices to other OOP CCGs.

There is also a significant amount of sealed product out there available and that may be driving down the price of set sales. The price for a booster box varied greatly from site to site and I found a box that was $11 US on one site and $30 on another site. To be fair, I would say that a so-so expansion booster box could be obtained for around $25 US and the more rare expansions can command a price as high as $45 US. To a collector, this may be the deciding factor in whether to buy a complete set or take a chance and buy some sealed product to make their own set.

I hope this helps a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.