Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The released date is Apr.1st, 2009

Introduction of the game

I used google translate tool.
Actually, the only new information is there will be 10 scenarios in this game. Sounds great.

Quote:
Twenty long years, from 1796 until the defeat at Waterloo 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte and challenged his troops on the battlefields of Europe.

The Battles of Napoleon is a game series, the most important battles of the period simulated. The game system is simple to learn and allows for a quick end. Despite the low complexity of the system is based on a detailed historical research. This allows both the tactical problems facing Napoleonic generals are needed to be adjusted as quickly and elegantly played.

In order to be successful, must be infantry, cavalry and artillery will be useful, must be skillfully maneuvered their units and formations of the appropriate elected - always the strengths and weaknesses of the troops in mind.

The eagle and the lion is the first game of the battles of Napoleon series. It contains the material to many of the battles between the arch-enemies France and Britain in the fields of Belgium, Spain and Italy auszufechten. Overall, the box contains 10 scenarios, all based on their historical models are based.

The Battles of Napoleon contains: * 4 game boards printed on both sides * 200 plastic figures, including artillery guns * 120 Playing Cards (Ereignis-/Reaktionskarten, units and commanders cards) * 164 plastic bases for the characters * Hundreds of tiles * 20 command Marker * 2 auxiliary player leaves ten cubes * 2 * 1 Rules booklet * large box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannes Riener
Austria
Vienna
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
* 120 Playing Cards (Ereignis-/Reaktionskarten, units and commanders cards)

I can see German words. Google is funny, isn't it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And 90 Euros... perhaps plus significant shipping?

I'm going to want to see some rules, somewhere, before getting out the credit card. It's certainly beautiful to look at, but I wonder how it plays?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe rivera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hi
Is or will there be an american distributer for this game?
and if we order it from germany is there an english version...?
thx in advance
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwall72 wrote:
Hi
thx in advance
Joe

I think I remember reading somewhere that FFG would be distributing it over here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WEI-CHENG CHENG
Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwall72 wrote:
Hi
thx in advance
Joe

Just got the email response from Phalanx Games Deutschland‏

Yes, there will be an american distributer for this game.
No, there will be no english version from Germany if you order it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Sergio or ugo ,its been quite a while since we've heard anything about the game so i'd really appreciate it if you could let us know if the release date on the phalanx website is correct and at least a rough approximation of when the english version will be available.You have to give us some info cause there's a few of us on this site that have been loyal fans of this game and waited patiently for its arrival for quite some time.At least let us know if its still getting made and if it is maybe some more info on the rules and photos of the finished prototype would be good .
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While the EU folks can pre-order the game there are currently no shipping options to the US so we can't complete the pre-order process.

I agree we need to see some rules before forking over a lot of declining dollars...

I shudder thinking about shipping cost from Germany...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Just went on the giochinscatola website and they've changed they're in store date to june 5 .That makes it about the 4'th or 5'th time its been postponed.Again i ask the publishers or developers of this game to post something and let us know whats going on.Let us know if we should just forget about this game or do we still have something to look forward to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game IS coming.
Hold on, We'll have more news soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Very glad to see that its still being made .When do think we'll hear more about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delfino Massimo
Italy
Varazze ( SV )
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cybernex wrote:
The game IS coming.

Hooray

My dice-tower is ready

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/450924

Ciao

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Looks great but you dont have the game to play with it .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cybernex wrote:
The game IS coming.

Yep!! I know the game will be released when done....adn when all the logistics are worked out. I remember waiting for Tide Of Iron and it seemed to take forever.....now that I have had it a while....it seems trivial. Board games, unlike computer games do not suffer from a late or very late release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam faraci
Australia
melbourne
victoria
flag msg tools
Well its been 4 months since you said this,so whats happening Roberto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.