Subject: Legendary Discovery clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played BSG today for the first time, and we didn't even had time to finish (played too much Agricola before it :] )

So my question is concerning crisis card i drew about Cylon attack (ambush or something) that had a destination symbol on the bottom of it.

I couldn't find anything in rules mentioning that, aren't those symbols supposed to be on destination cards or? Is there some rule about it and I'm blind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ehlers
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Quick Noob Question
some of those cards can advance you on your destination track. Read over the good results from that card again and see if it mentions advancing you on the destination track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Bilanovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess we were short with time, so I didn't get to read everything with enough attention. We re replaying it tomorrow, so I ll get to rectify that mistake :]

Thanks once again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no rule but he's right. It's actually on the text of the card. If you succeed, you can add 1 to your destination pile. I think its like...Unexpected Discovery or something like that, for some reason the name eludes me. It's a very nice little pick me up when the game looks kinda bleak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.